There are 12 astrological signs of the zodiac, each one featuring its own strengths, weaknesses, and character traits. You can learn a lot about yourself by reading about the zodiac signs. Astrology is a great way to explore more about your past, present, and future. The 12 astrological signs are Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. If you’re interested in learning more about your zodiac sign, horoscope readings are the perfect way to understand how your sign influences your life and personality.
Tarot Prophet offers resources for everything related to tarot reading, astrology, numerology, and so much more! If you would like to learn more about astrology, check out our blog with wonderful resources curated by professional tarot reader Sophia Loren. Learning about astrology and getting an in-depth tarot reading are excellent ways to gain insight and take charge of your life and future. Contact us anytime if you have any questions about our products and services.
Zodiac Signs: Facts and Characteristics
- Aries (March 21 to April 19): Aries is the first of the zodiac signs. Astrology says that Aries people are energetic, competitive, active, and brave. They can also be impulsive, selfish, and quick-tempered.
- Taurus (April 20 to May 20): People born under the Taurus sun sign tend to be patient, determined, and loving. On the other hand, they can also exhibit traits of jealousy and greediness.
- Gemini (May 21 to June 20): Geminis are known to be intellectual, lively, and versatile. Friends may also find them to be nervous, inconsistent, and superficial.
- Cancer (June 21 to July 22): Cancers can be very emotional, imaginative, and cautious. They can also be moody and have a tendency to hold grudges against friends.
- Leo (July 23 to Aug. 22): The main traits of Leos are creativity, generosity, and faithfulness. On the other side, they can be bossy, pompous, and intolerant of other people and lifestyles.
- Virgo (Aug. 23 to Sept. 22): Virgos tend to be shy, meticulous, practical, and intelligent. They also enjoy being neat and tidy. This type of personality tends to worry a lot and be overcritical of friends and family.
- Libra (Sept. 23 to Oct. 22): Libras are romantic, easygoing, and peace-loving. They also might be indecisive, gullible, or self-indulgent.
- Scorpio (Oct. 23 to Nov. 21): Scorpios are determined, emotional, passionate, and exciting people to be around. They also tend to show traits of jealousy and can be secretive.
- Sagittarius (Nov. 22 to Dec. 21): Those born under the Sagittarius sign are optimistic, honest, happy, and intellectual. Their enthusiastic optimism can also make them slightly careless and superficial.
- Capricorn (Dec. 22 to Jan. 19): Capricorns are widely known to be practical, patient, ambitious, and funny. On the flip side, they can be quite pessimistic and like to hold grudges.
- Aquarius (Jan. 20 to Feb. 18): The most well-known signs of Aquarius are friendliness, honesty, and independence. They can also be seen by friends and loved ones as detached and unpredictable.
- Pisces (Feb. 19 to March 20): Pisces are often sensitive, compassionate people who are sympathetic to others. These personality traits also make them slightly weak-willed and idealistic. They are usually creative and enjoy escapism.
Additional Resources on the Western Zodiac:
Article approved by Sophia Loren.