Marriage is probably the greatest union that two people can have. Although marriage is a lovely thing, the relationship can have many ups and downs. There may be times in a marriage where one or both people in the relationship feel overwhelmed. It can be difficult to figure out what to do to help make a marriage work. Turning to a Tarot reader to provide some guidance or insight into your relationship is a great way to see what parts of your marriage need work.
The Best Tarot Spreads for Marriage Readings
There are countless Tarot spreads for reading different aspects of people’s relationships. Some are better for shedding insight into new love, while others are more suited to revealing hidden truths of a more established relationship. Here are some of the best Tarot spreads to use for a marriage relationship reading.
The Sword of Truth
This spread is perfect for those times when you’re facing a specific problem in your marriage. The clearer your problem or question while you conduct this reading, the better your results will be.
- Card 1: This card represents you and how you are contributing to the issue.
- Card 2: This card will shed some insight into the relationship and the issue.
- Card 3: This card represents your partner and how they are contributing to the issue.
- Card 4: This card will reveal the causes of the issue and provide insight into the current state of your relationship.
- Card 5: This card will provide some advice. This will reveal any actions you can take to resolve the issue.
- Card 6: This is the outcome card and will reveal what will happen with the issue.
This is a great spread to use for marriage because it provides an in-depth look into the wants and needs of both partners. It also provides some insight into what both partners need to work on to strengthen the relationship.
- Card 1: This card reveals how the querent sees themself.
- Card 2: This card reveals how the partner sees the querent.
- Card 3: This card reveals how the querent sees their relationship.
- Card 4: This card reveals how the partner sees their relationship.
- Card 5: This card reveals what the querent wants.
- Card 6: This card reveals what the partner wants.
- Card 7: This card reveals what the querent needs.
- Card 8: This card reveals what the partner needs.
- Card 9: This card reveals influences acting in favor of the querent.
- Card 10: This card reveals influences acting against the querent.
- Card 11: This card reveals influences acting in favor of the querent’s partner.
- Card 12: This card reveals influences acting against the querent’s partner.
- Card 13: This card reveals what the querent needs to do.
- Card 14: This card reveals what the partner needs to do.
Challenging children can be something that causes a lot of strife in a marriage. This spread is great for helping parents come together to improve their child’s troubles.
- Card 1: This card reveals past influences affecting the querent’s child.
- Card 2: This card reveals present influences affecting the querent’s child.
- Card 3: This card asks if it is better for querent to leave things alone?
- Card 4: This card asks if it is better for the querent to confront the issue?
- Card 5: This card asks if it is better for someone else to confront the issue?
- Card 6: This card reveals the outcome of the best option suggested by cards 3, 4 or 5.
Top Tarot Cards for Marriage Readings
There are many Tarot cards that are related to love and relationships. When these cards pop up in your readings, they may be good or bad omens depending on the rest of the cards that turn up. Here are some of the Tarot cards related to romantic relationships.
- Two of Cups: This card represents a strong bond between two people. It can indicate the commitment they have made to each other, especially within a monogamous relationship.
- Ten of Cups: This card usually signifies a happy family within a warm and loving home. It can represent finding the perfect partner and raising the perfect children.
- Four of Wands: This card can herald a wedding or engagement. It usually signifies that a relationship is becoming more serious.
- The Hierophant: This card is related to structure and tradition. When this card comes up it can signify a marriage that is committed and very traditional.
- Ten of Pentacles: This card signifies a well-established relationship, usually a marriage. It can also indicate a stable and solid family life.
As you can see, Tarot is a great way to find guidance for the different aspects of a marriage. Whatever questions or problems may arise in your marriage, you can turn to Tarot to help reveal the answers.
We all know that marriage has its ups and downs and that it can be difficult to seek help. When you’re ready to receive the help you need for your marriage, you can request a free 3-card reading from me. This personal reading will reveal hidden insights into your relationship and provide you with everything you need to know to help your marriage grow.