When it comes to people seeking out the help of Tarot readers, psychics, mediums, or fortune tellers, the number one thing people seem to ask about is love. Love is something we all want and look for, so it’s only natural that this is the area of life that we feel we need the most help with. A Tarot reading is the perfect way to gain some insight into your love life. It allows you the freedom to ask any love question you like. For example, Tarot can shed some insight on your current relationship, reveal any underlying problems you might be having with your partner, or predict if you’ll meet someone if you’re single.
The Best Tarot Spreads for Love Readings
While most Tarot spreads can be modified to suit your needs, some are better suited for love readings than others. Here are some of the best Tarot spreads to use when conducting a love reading.
Three Card Love Spread
This spread is a variation on the basic three-card Past/Present/Future spread. It’s a straightforward and easy spread to use and is great for beginners.
Like any three-card spread, you’re going to draw three cards one at a time and place them in order from left to right.
- Card 1: The first card relates to the querent and their energy. This card reveals what the querent wants out of the relationship and their true feelings.
- Card 2: The second card relates to the other person and their energy. This card reveals what they are feeling and what they desire in the relationship.
- Card 3: The third card relates to the energy of the relationship itself. This card can reveal where the relationship is headed. It might also shed light on the areas of the relationship that could use some improvement.
Five Card Relationship Spread
This spread is great for shedding some insight into a current relationship, especially if it’s a newer one. Since it is a five-card spread, it will delve a little deeper into your relationship than a three-card spread would.
This spread has no particular layout, you can create one if you like but laying them out in a straight line is fine.
- Card 1: This card relates to you and your energy. This card reveals what you bring to the relationship. It may also provide insight into how your partner sees you and what you have to offer them.
- Card 2: This card relates to your partner and their energy. This card reveals what they are bringing to the relationship. It will shed some light on what they have to offer to you.
- Card 3: This card reveals your emotional future with your partner. This will let you know if you’ll be happy in this relationship. It may also reveal any challenges you may face.
- Card 4: This card reveals your partner’s emotional future with you. This shows whether or not you can make your partner happy. This card may reveal any baggage or exes your partner is still holding on to.
- Card 5: This card relates to the overall potential of the relationship. This is the card that will provide guidance for your relationship. It may shed some insight into what the two of you need to do to make the relationship work.
Love Spread for Singles
Many single people want to know if they’re going to meet someone new. This spread is perfect for revealing some information about a coming love interest.
- Card 1: This card will represent your new love interest.
- Card 2: This card will reveal their vocation or what they do for a living.
- Card 3: This card will reveal their best characteristics.
- Card 4: This card will reveal their flaws.
- Card 5: This card will show you what to expect of their physical features.
- Card 6: This card will reveal what their first impression of you.
- Card 7: This card will reveal your first impression of them.
- Card 8: This card will reveal their emotional connection with you.
- Card 9: This card will reveal your emotional connection to them.
- Card 10: This card will reveal the strengths of your relationship.
- Card 11: This card will reveal any weaknesses in the relationship.
- Card 12: This card reveals the long term potential of the relationship.
For this spread, you’ll want to read the first five cards together. Similar cards will mean that what you see is what you get. Many different cards may mean that this person’s personality is more nuanced and layered. Cards 6 – 9 are also meant to be read together. This will give you an overview of the relationship. Cards 10 and 11 should also be read together. You might see that the strengths and weaknesses that pop up balance each other out. Remember that the final card is only the potential outcome of the relationship.
Using Tarot for love readings is such a common thing, that the layouts and spreads you can use are endless. There are so many different aspects of your love life that can be revealed through a Tarot reading.
We’re all looking for a little bit of help when it comes to our love life. With over 37 years of experience reading Tarot, I can help with any of your romantic problems. Request your free 3-card reading from me today, if you’re ready to take control of your love life.